“Olivia and Raffaele’s” Restaurant – Pizzeria
Restaurant with less indoor seats, due to the new safety provisions.
You can also choose the delivery service to your bungalow or pitch or to take away!
Do not give up the taste of our cuisine!
Enjoy your meal.
The restaurant of Villaggio Rivaverde Olivia & Raffaele’s has been following for years the philosophy of a local food service inspired by the many regional delicacies that distinguish Emilia Romagna.
They offer mainly a 0 food miles cuisine. They like to work with fresh and seasonal produce and prepare them in the best possible way so that they don’t loose their flavours.
- Cappelletti and tagliatelle (regional egg pasta);
- Tarts, pies and puddings;
- Bread – baked in a wood oven that in the evenings is used for the famous pizzas baked only with local flour.
Make sure you don't miss the 10 grain pizza!
In the restaurant’s small cellar a fine selection of regional and national wines.
Our local manufacturers and suppliers:
- La Casina in Savio well known famers and breeders of the typical Mora Romagnola pigs;
- Ferruzzi Uova in Russi, the freshest and tastiest eggs;
- Molino Naldoni in Faenza, local flour of the highest quality;
- Lo Conte in Cattolica, the olive oil mill that produces the D.O.P. oil from the hills of Romagna;
- Caseificio Buon Pastore in Mezzano, producers of excellent sheep’s milk cheese;
- Caseificio Latte in Cesena, famous producers of cow’s milk cheese both fresh and matured;
- Economia del Mare in Cesenatico, where all the tasty and healthy Adriatic fish comes from;
- Macelleria Co.ma.car in Voltana di Lugo, fresh premium quality meat from the local countyside;
- Azienda Agricola Randi in Fusignano, producers of excellent local wines.
And there’s more….
The air-conditioned restaurant can seat up to 150 people on the inside and 140 people outside for those who love to dine under the starry sky!
An à la carte menu that can also cater for all dietary demands and/or food allergies.
Whether a group or a family you can choose to add full board or half board with jugs of water always included in the price and here you don’t pay for cover charge!
- Breakfast from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Lunch from 11,30 a.m. to 2,30 p.m.
- Dinner from 6,30 p.m. to 10,30 p.m.
The Bar open all day long offers a selection of excellent food for breakfast and for “aperitivo” together with snacks and ice creams.