The golden rules for A STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY FOR EVERYONE.
With attention and responsability from us and you all we can go back to providing a peacefull open air holiday
in our beautyful landscape nested between the woods and the beaches of Romagna.
Though a different Romagna, it will still surprise and pamper you with the wholesomeness of simple yet precious things.
WE TRUST YOU!
The golden rules: hygiene and prevention
These measures are always in place in every part of the camping
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use the desinfectant provided in all the communal areas of the camping. Watch here how to wash your hands properly;
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth;
- Use a paper tissue when coughing and sneezing or do so into the inside of your elbow;
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from others and try to avoid gatherings;
- Use a face mask if you are less than 1 meter from somebody;
- Should you feel sick (temperature above 37.5°) call reception immediately and stay in your bungalow or pitch keeping a distance of at least 2 meters from other people.
The golden rules: check-in and check-out
Be smart, speed up procedures, keep contact to a minimum = more time to enjoy your holiday.
- Make sure that you are allowed to travel (that you’re not subjeceted to quaranteen or that you haven’t been in touch with a positive person in the last fortnigh; that you haven’t got flu-like symptoms; that you are not comming from a “red zone”);
- Use our on-line check-in service, you will save time and avoid gatherings on arrival;
- Get all your I.D. ready for inspection and put them in a plastic bag;
- On arrival one person only will go to reception while the others will wait in the car, it won’t take long;
- Go to reception wearing face mask and gloves and, should there be other people waiting, keep a distance of at least 1 m; there will be a disinfectant dispenser available;
- Give the bag containg your I.D. to the staff, collect your key and badges, sign the check-in papers;
- Your holiday is about to begin!
- Pay by credit card and when you will need to give back the keys and badges do so as per the staff’s instructions.
The golden rules: use of the communal toilets
We have always kept the highest hygiene standards and this year we will be even more thorough,
cleaning them more frequently and using specific products.
- A disinfectant dispenser is available at the entrance;
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter, wear a face mask only if necessary;
- The usable sinks are marked to make sure there is a minimum distance always guaranteed;
- Do not touch the communal surfaces and keep your personal belongings in a plastic bag;
- Always wash your hands with soap and water for at least 60”;
- If you prefer, use your disinfectant spray before touching the common surfaces;
You can also borrow it for free at the reception: give your I.D., use it and return it so other people can use it too.
At the camping shop you will always find it available for purchase.
The golden rules: use of the communal spaces Restaurant/ Bar/Laundry Room/
Mini market / Recycling area/Play ground
- All the hygiene and prevention rules apply;
- Indoors, in the play ground and in the swimming pool entrance will be limited; always keep a safe distance and avoid gatherings, follow the staff’s intructions;
- The restaurant and bar do take aways and delivery: you can order directly form your bungalow or pitch and either pick up or have your order delivered; when paying try to pay by credit card.
The golden rules: housekeeping and assistance
- All personnel has been trained according to the guidelines and safety procedures for what concerns cleaning and sanitizing; they all use the required protective gear;
- We keep the highest hygiene standards in all area also thanks to AIR FOG electric nebulizer and PRIMER manula nebulizer. Check here how it works
- All bungalows and mobile homes will be cleaned and disinfected before and after every stay using appliances and products specific for disinfection; the bed linen kit will be sealed and certified clean;
- The communal toilets will be cleaned at least two times a day with specific products;
- The communal indoor spaces that have been modified to allow social distancing will all be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis;
The golden rules: use of the beach…at last sand, sea and vitamin D!
The sea water and the sand are safe elements (as confirmed by dr. Giovanni Rezza of the National Health Institute);
being on our beaches and swimming in our sea will only make you feel better and more relaxed.
- All the hygiene and prevention rules apply;
- At the beach bar and restaurant choose the food delivery formula to enjoy your meals under your sun umbrella or take-away to your bungalow/pitch;
- Follow instructions of the beach staff;
- Communal areas, sun loungers, chairs will all be cleaned and disinfected as required by law;
The golden rules: what to do if you develop Covid-like symptoms?
- Should you develop Covid-like symptoms, like a temperature of above 37.5° and/or breathing difficulty, stay in your bungalow or pitch and keep a distance of at least 2 meters form others;
- Wear a surgical face mask;
- Call reception immediately. The staff will alert the national healt system which will intervene and provide isntructions; You will have to leave the camping.
- At reception an emergency kit is available with all the necessary gear to aproach someone with symptoms;
- The bungalow or pitch will be isolated and sanitized.
It might all seem awkward, but it will turn out easier
and more natural than we though it would!
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY, YOU DESERVE IT!
In application of the rules contained in Emilia Romagna regional law nr. 82 of 17 may 2020.